Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my fury back from the dealer. I had the wheels chromed (bikes 2 NV), put on a hypercharger, and the new DG Hard Krome dual radius pipes. I believe I'm the first to have these. The pic was taken just after I finished the T-mod.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Those look really good, never even new they were out till today. If they had the curved cut on the tip like the cobra's the would be perfect IMO.

Plus you can get the side cover off without burning the crap out of your hand...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They cost about $650. I've been waiting for these pipes to come out since I seen their picture on DG's website. I had to call the manufacturer to ask when they would be released and get their part number. They still don't have anything posted as to how to buy them, but my dealership was able to get them through one of their vendors. They sound AMazing!!! Much more throaty than the cobra's, and loud as hell; plus the sleek curves are nice too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Those pipes look awsome but by the way they look like they fit, I would drag the heck out of them on a good left hand turn.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Plus you can get the side cover off without burning the crap out of your hand...
Or fighting to get it back on without scratching your frame. That is one thing I really like about them. There needs to be an additional part to fill the gap where the stock pipe went.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Those look awesome! They look like they are such fat pipes too. I tried e-mailing hard krome the other day to ask about when they were going to actually list those pipes and the 2 into 1 side burners for sale and not just show pictures of them on their welcome page. But the e-mail wasn't able to be delivered since their mailbox was FULL. They look great and I bet they sound awesome!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Fitment

Hmmm, they look really close to the engine. Could be just the pic, but wonder if they will fit with the Kuryakyn engine chrome covers? Does it look like there is room.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts