Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...I have been trying the settings on my rear suspension..:eek:...This bike is way cool :cool:...I have improved the ride 100%..Move 1 click at a time ride (You guys/gals back in the bad weather going to kill me) 75 + miles try it again and just work it :D.. This bike is ridin sweet on my a$$ ...Has anybody else had luck with suspension tuning ???

I FORGOT TO ADD IT'S FREE TO DUE THIS MOD........:)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I messed with mine last year and really didn't feel or see a difference. Whats the trick?

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Sea Dawg your killing me!!! I haven't been on a ride since the snow fall in November. Can you explain your present settings a little more and what you did for a better ride. I guess it also depends on your weight and the load. I played with the adjustments myself briefly last season but really didn't understand what the hell I was doing. Thanks

·
Registered
886 Posts
don't forget guys, individual riding style comes into play here also. what works for one guy of same size and weight as you may not necessarily be right for YOU. as recommended, start at one end of the spectrum and go one click at a time until you like it. it's a trial and error thing

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
460 is correct, once you understand rebound and dampen you start from the each end of the spectrum, Now i have a body that is for all intended purposes is all jacked up (25 years working on big rigs) back is wasted, more knee surgerys than you can count ect. so pain is my adjuster lol, i really can feel minor tweaks, I'm 6' 220 (Fat gut lol) when tweaking you need to find bad road condtions bumps, ruts ect. for high speed performance you will need to defer to sombody else i just cruise...:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.