Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
From the 2D photo, it looks identical to the Radiantz light I got thru L&M with my Reaper Rear Fender.

You linked eBay seller has a very intense website:
SPORTBIKELITES

I'd search thru it and see if the (a) make their own lights, or (b) re-sell from folks like a/o including Radiantz.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
BTW, their site sux! No search??!!

But, they have a multi-page Product Index you can eyeball - it's somewhat in alphanumeric order. Fury items are on page 2:
Product Index

I'd write them and ask if they made this product or just are reselling it.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
I ordered this one had to wait two weeks to get it and was disappointed it is platisc mounting bracket which was cracked when I got it. Only has 10 leds not very bright, and did not wrap the fender because it was not concaved correctly. I bit the bullet and bought the raw been waiting almost a week now hopefully soon

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assumed it'd be lower quality....still......its more than half of the Raw. I'm seriously considering it, must be a way to inexpesivly improve the bracket.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
I assumed it'd be lower quality....still......its more than half of the Raw. I'm seriously considering it, must be a way to inexpesivly improve the bracket.
Bracket I was going to make a new one but thought I already spent money on a inferior product(lesson learned) I want to do it right and have as much visibility as possible this one just did not cut it for me! JMHO but I have not received my rawone yet so I can not really compare hopefully someome with the raw will chime in!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I currently have the RAW, but I am in the process of installing the L&M rear fender with the Radiantz. I have been told the RAW is slightly thicker and longer so it wraps slightly more around the side of the fender, but I can't confirm this yet because I have not installed the Radiantz yet. The RAW is all red when on and when the turn signal is flashing half the brake light flashes in red so half your brake light flashes. It makes your trun signal very obvious while still staying red. I really liked this option, but I think the RAW may not fit as well on my new fender. The Radiantz is mostly red when on except for the ends on each side which flash in the normal turn signal color when your turn signal is on.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I currently have the RAW, but I am in the process of installing the L&M rear fender with the Radiantz. I have been told the RAW is slightly thicker and longer so it wraps slightly more around the side of the fender, but I can't confirm this yet because I have not installed the Radiantz yet. The RAW is all red when on and when the turn signal is flashing half the brake light flashes in red so half your brake light flashes. It makes your trun signal very obvious while still staying red. I really liked this option, but I think the RAW may not fit as well on my new fender. The Radiantz is mostly red when on except for the ends on each side which flash in the normal turn signal color when your turn signal is on.
From my how-to post, here's how the L&M Radiantz light works:
Here's my full demonstration of the Radiantz light that came with the Low & Mean Reaper Fender in conjunction with the Kisan Tech SM-3 Signal Minder I had already once installed on this bike. It remained connected to the same Fury harness wires and the proper behavior carried over, simply, to the Radiantz LED lights. Very, very please!!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Thanks for the vid, that helps alot. How did you mount it?
It was mounted by Painter when he did my fender for me.
L&M sells the light, fender and scalloped tail with instructions how to install the light.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Here's another option choice for you. I bought one and its nice. They come in various lenght and the directional lights come in option of amber or red option along with option choice of smoke or clear finish. http://www.chromeglow.com/catalog.asp?prodid=691225#recalcPrice

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dave, I did see those. I think that is what I might end up doing but I need to find a way to mount it cleanly.......and I'm not very handy

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Dave, I did see those. I think that is what I might end up doing but I need to find a way to mount it cleanly.......and I'm not very handy
I dont think you can beat it price wise and they are nice and very bright. Make sure to buy the dual element circuit to run both the run and brake light. I purchased the larger one 14" one below for this fender but I'm going to get another smaller one for the fender design I'm working on now.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah the mounting is indeed a big question, I would love to go for the Raw one, but with amber turn signals.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Yeah I was going to suggest ChromeGLow also. This is where I have decided to purchase my leds. Heard way too much trouble with the radiantz.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Other than price, can anyone tell me the difference between Raw Designs brake light and this one: HONDA FURY 10 11 LED INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT BRAKE LIGHT - eBay (item 130479027586 end time Mar-25-11 13:15:36 PDT)
Save your money the product is garbage and the customer service is even worse ,then the products if that's possible , Sportbikelites.com sells garbage and backs that up with more garbage , they are located in Cocoa Fl which is only a 30min. ride for me and I will never deal with them. really bad people which is matched by an inferior product. Raw design may have a few kinks but they do all they can to keep you happy and rolling .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts