Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, looking at putting some other bars on but having a problem with the speedo cluster being in the road. Thinking of buying an aftermarket one to replace existing. Just asking if anyone has done anything like this.
Thanks for any feedback

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Hi, looking at putting some other bars on but having a problem with the speedo cluster being in the road. Thinking of buying an aftermarket one to replace existing. Just asking if anyone has done anything like this.
Thanks for any feedback
I don't remember anyone replacing the stock speedo since I've been on here. Maybe T-Mod did but he's in Canada and their rules are different. The ADR rules are quite specific so if you do go with some aftermarket bars then you should make sure the replacement speedo is ADR compliant and that it will work with our bike. From my experience the cheap aftermarket speedos are nowhere near ADR spec.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Seems my memory is not what it used to be.

Griller - read the posts from Fury Guy as he is also from Australia so his write up will be the most applicable. Be aware that the indicator and high beam lights on the speedo have to work from an ADR point of view. The low fuel indicator light would also be high on my list of things to get working.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Seems my memory is not what it used to be.

Griller - read the posts from Fury Guy as he is also from Australia so his write up will be the most applicable. Be aware that the indicator and high beam lights on the speedo have to work from an ADR point of view. The low fuel indicator light would also be high on my list of things to get working.
I was somewhat surprised to see your prior comment...I know I've seen pics of a small digital speed indicator and different color LED indicators (hi-beam, oil, temp, fuel) installed in/on the OEM air intake or ignition cover.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts