Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
The wait is OVER! ONLY at SLK-Customs. Now available for pre order. Shipping June 2022.
The all New Direct bolt on, Plug & Play, fully adjustable Honda VT1300 Daymaker LED Headlight!
For the 2010+ Honda Fury, Sabre, Stateline, & Interstate

Fitment:
2010 - 2022 Honda Fury Daymaker
2010 - 2022 Honda Sabre Daymaker
2010 - 2022 Honda Stateline Daymaker
2010 - 2022 Honda Interstate Daymaker
2010 - 2022 Honda VT 1300 LED Daymaker

What's the price?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Can't say no to a brighter headlight since I often out ride my dim stock light. Ordered last week. This forum is still a good thing! Hello everyone and still looking for a non locking gas cap :)
I have a used tank coming in a week or so. I'm going to cut out the old filler and weld in a pop up unit. I'll post some pictures for you, curious to see how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Im getting a lot of questions about this being available in our amazon store. This item will not be available on Amazon for about 4-6 months. We have to many orders as we have almost ran out of our pre order stock. So Amazon will have to wait.
Are the headlight going out already?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Also If you have installed your Black Daymaker Id love to get some photos for our website and advertising. Please good photos with clean backgrounds. Unless its the dump, recycle yard, junk yard or grave yard. Those would be excepted. Please no garage photos unless Its a solid clean wall background. Country Flag is a +!!
How about a wall of guitars? Can't wait for mine. Naturally with chrome😂😂😂😂.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Did they retrace their steps?

Sorry to joke, but UPS effin sucks.... even when they don't lose the package, they can't get it here when they say they will. I noticed that the truck tracking feature is no longer a thing too. Probably because people got pissed that their package was on a truck a block away, but it still took 7 hours to deliver it because they only make right turns, and they service all the businesses first, residential last...
I'm not sure what they are doing, but I was told that they would do everything possible to find it. It will probably show up in a taped box, disassemble with a thank you for your patience tag.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It's a joyful day. I came home from work and to my surprise, my Daymaker showed up. The box was mashed and had half of a roll of packing tape, but it was fine. Hat's off to @Slikk83, they packed it for an airplane drop. At the end of the day, my Fury has a Chrome Daymaker. Anyone that didn't purchase on preorder really missed out. This is probably the best $100 I ever spent on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts