Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks guys for all your orders! Y'all are awesome! As soon as we receive them we will get them shipped out!! 馃槑

馃嵒
Nate
SLK-Customs

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Im getting a lot of questions about this being available in our amazon store. This item will not be available on Amazon for about 4-6 months. We have to many orders as we have almost ran out of our pre order stock. So Amazon will have to wait.

Registered
Can't say no to a brighter headlight since I often out ride my dim stock light. Ordered last week. This forum is still a good thing! Hello everyone and still looking for a non locking gas cap :)

Registered
Can't say no to a brighter headlight since I often out ride my dim stock light. Ordered last week. This forum is still a good thing! Hello everyone and still looking for a non locking gas cap :)
I have a used tank coming in a week or so. I'm going to cut out the old filler and weld in a pop up unit. I'll post some pictures for you, curious to see how it turns out.

Registered
I have a used tank coming in a week or so. I'm going to cut out the old filler out and weld in a pop up unit. I'll post some pictures for you, curious to see how it turns out.
Could see quite a few people interested in buying that...

Administrator
Yeah I can't imagine trying to stuff a ballast in there, I would think it would have to be external. Plus you don't want anything touching that projector bowl, those things get HOT.
I have the H.I.D. ballast under the tank. The bulb is mounted in the stock housing and set up to throw the OEM beam pattern (including the phoenix). There wasn't enough room in the headlight housing, and the heat would have cooked the ballast.

With that said, getting everything to work out was not an easy task,* and I'm really happy to see @Slikk83 offering a Daymaker. For those who have it, HOW IS IT????!!!!!

----
*as a note, to get my H.I.D. setup to work properly and not blind people necessitated having no high beam; the high-beam switch position is "off" which is used during engine starting to reduce wear on the bulb igniter. For my driving and with the large amount of light it throws the setup works, though is not ideal.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts