Honda Fury Forums: banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Really. I haven't gotten any shipping info. Just a PayPal receipt for payment.
I read somewhere on one of the multiple fb pages that the black ones arrived this week. The chrome ones will be shipped sometime in June.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Black Headlights are being shipped out as we speak.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Really. I haven't gotten any shipping info. Just a PayPal receipt for payment.
Black Headlights are being shipped now. Chrome will ship Mid June.

Reactions: Furi15 and Gizmo

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
How hot does this get? Any problems with it in the stock plastic housing? Lastly does the light flick up at the edge like the stock H4? The H4s for RHD vehicles flick up to the left due to driving on the left side of the road.
Did anyone ever answer your questions? I don't see where they have. I'm curious about the heat as well.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Did anyone ever answer your questions? I don't see where they have. I'm curious about the heat as well.
They get Warm but with these mounting to the stock bracket there is enough air flow to help keep them cool. Where as the Weather stripping mod blocks in the head and allows no air flow.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Can attest. I did the original modification to glue the daymaker into the oem bracket instead of the weather stripping that was ... terrible. There's plenty of air flow. I have a lot of splices and connectors in the bucket so it was a tight fit. Been doing a lot of hours on the bike lately and no heat issues.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Haven't once had a heat related issue with my weatherstripping setup. Have had it for a few years now. That being said, I wouldn't mind one of these to retain the factory bracket.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thanks guys! All Orders for Black Have been shipped!!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Also If you have installed your Black Daymaker Id love to get some photos for our website and advertising. Please good photos with clean backgrounds. Unless its the dump, recycle yard, junk yard or grave yard. Those would be excepted. Please no garage photos unless Its a solid clean wall background. Country Flag is a +!!

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
We are just waiting for the chrome to clear customs hopefully this week. As soon as we get them we will start shipping next business day!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Also If you have installed your Black Daymaker Id love to get some photos for our website and advertising. Please good photos with clean backgrounds. Unless its the dump, recycle yard, junk yard or grave yard. Those would be excepted. Please no garage photos unless Its a solid clean wall background. Country Flag is a +!!
How about a wall of guitars? Can't wait for mine. Naturally with chrome😂😂😂😂.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I can get a couple pictures. I tried to review it, but Amazon won't let me because I didn't purchase it through them. I haven't been out in full dark, but in the twilight so far it illuminates great. Install was a piece of cake, must have taken all of 15 minutes.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I can get a couple pictures. I tried to review it, but Amazon won't let me because I didn't purchase it through them. I haven't been out in full dark, but in the twilight so far it illuminates great. Install was a piece of cake, must have taken all of 15 minutes.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

41 - 60 of 94 Posts