Honda Fury Forums: banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Chrome Are shipping out today!!!
Thanks to my young boys for helping me, we boxed over 100 Headlights yesterday, I couldn't have done it without them. All 4 of my boys are under 15, youngest being 6. All 4 of them work with me and are supper hard workers. Can never be to young to learn how to work hard and get paid.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Thanks guys for the photos. And Im always looking for more. Glad you guys are happy with our Daymaker Headlight!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thanks to my young boys for helping me, we boxed over 100 Headlights yesterday, I couldn't have done it without them. All 4 of my boys are under 15, youngest being 6. All 4 of them work with me and are supper hard workers. Can never be to young to learn how to work hard and get paid.
AWESOME CREW!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I missed the early bird price but this is my top 5 items to get while I am searching for my new ride.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
As of yesterday the SLK website still has the Chrome version for $99 with free shipping
Pre Sale ended June 11th, the day after we received the headlights and got them shipped out.

·
Registered
2010 Fury
234 Posts

words to live by:

"It's the fastest that gets paid, and it's the fastest that gets laid"

Hood Plant Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Installed mine today
Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
That looks great. At least I know what mine would have looked like.
What's the status. Was it insured. Is UPS going to do the right thing.

Reactions: Furious_Mike

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
They are currently in the process of locating it.
Did they retrace their steps?

Sorry to joke, but UPS effin sucks.... even when they don't lose the package, they can't get it here when they say they will. I noticed that the truck tracking feature is no longer a thing too. Probably because people got pissed that their package was on a truck a block away, but it still took 7 hours to deliver it because they only make right turns, and they service all the businesses first, residential last...

61 - 80 of 94 Posts