Honda Fury Forums: banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Did they retrace their steps?

Sorry to joke, but UPS effin sucks.... even when they don't lose the package, they can't get it here when they say they will. I noticed that the truck tracking feature is no longer a thing too. Probably because people got pissed that their package was on a truck a block away, but it still took 7 hours to deliver it because they only make right turns, and they service all the businesses first, residential last...
I'm not sure what they are doing, but I was told that they would do everything possible to find it. It will probably show up in a taped box, disassemble with a thank you for your patience tag.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
It's a joyful day. I came home from work and to my surprise, my Daymaker showed up. The box was mashed and had half of a roll of packing tape, but it was fine. Hat's off to @Slikk83, they packed it for an airplane drop. At the end of the day, my Fury has a Chrome Daymaker. Anyone that didn't purchase on preorder really missed out. This is probably the best $100 I ever spent on it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's a joyful day. I came home from work and to my surprise, my Daymaker showed up. The box was mashed and had half of a roll of packing tape, but it was fine. Hat's off to @Slikk83, they packed it for an airplane drop. At the end of the day, my Fury has a Chrome Daymaker. Anyone that didn't purchase on preorder really missed out. This is probably the best $100 I ever spent on it.
Dont rub it in....I wanted the black version but will have to pay a 24 pack more than you...HAHA

Send some pics or film the install.

·
Registered
79 Posts
BTW.....can you point me in a direction where I can get powder coating done when I get my bike...I like that look. if you know costs that would be great.. if I go new and yellow is the color I want all the chrome black matte.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
What do you want to powder coat? Sometimes it is cheaper if you are willing to wait, so they can put it in with the next batch and not make a special load just for you. I have done mine through my sons work because they do so much, I can just slide stuff in with theirs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What do you want to powder coat? Sometimes it is cheaper if you are willing to wait, so they can put it in with the next batch and not make a special load just for you. I have done mine through my sons work because they do so much, I can just slide stuff in with theirs.
I am good with that idea.

·
Administrator
3,831 Posts
Not to deflate your balloon, but doing an oil change on a jack is a bi---oh, the language thing... :censored:

...anyway, you want race ramps where you can pull the center sections but leave the end sections and kickstand support. (But don't take the jack back, they're handy.)

Which jack did you get?

81 - 94 of 94 Posts