Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We now have the “DIY” Section up and running!:)

Essentially any “mod or maintenance” item that is done by a qualified individual. We don’t want “shade tree” mechanics posting a bunch of junk. Will be monitored closely by the mods/admins.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts

Essentially any “mod or maintenance” item that is done by a qualified individual. We don’t want “shade tree” mechanics posting a bunch of junk. Will be monitored closely by the mods/admins.
I guess you have DQ RSS LED lights then.. he's about a shade tree mechanic I ever seen...:p
j/k....:p:p

·
Registered
12,868 Posts

Oh great! Do you realize how hard I worked on my video of how to properly duct tape aftermarket turn signals on to your bike?

Thanks-a-freakin'-lot, Richard!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Oh great! Do you realize how hard I worked on my video of how to properly duct tape aftermarket turn signals on to your bike?

Thanks-a-freakin'-lot, Richard!
You forgot the ziptie license plate mounts, and the bungee chord gas tank mount.... ohh and broom stick handle bar repair

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
:confused: Let's keep this on topic, eh...

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
I, for one, think this is a great addition to the Forum. Many of you have done very nice DIY mods and hope you may share in this venue. Ideas abound and the skill and imagination of most here on the Forum is nothing less than spectacular! :)

"Fill er Up" boys and enjoy the DIY section. Thanks Richard for spearheading this category. :cool: (Very Cool)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Good disclaimer.. Well said...

Perform at your own risk...:eek::rolleyes:
Yeah load the entire forum with disclaimers so you guys dont get sued, a dive forum im member of is getting sued over discussion of a dive accident that lead to a fatality

·
Registered
193 Posts
New to forum but......made a stupid simple intake for $30 out of stuff from a local parts store. Goes great with pipes and tuner. Will post pics soon.
cool :skellie:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.