Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm happy with the stock horn. It is surprisingly loud for a bike and I wouldn't want to find a spot for a bigger one.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Horn's who uses horns when you got pipes....?:)

Garc... I knew you would find a way to get back to the horn topic.. lol:)

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Already installed...you just aren't looking in the right place. :D
BTW...that is NOT my picture. You guys look at what you want and I'll look at what I want. LOL
Where the heck is that thang? I'm looking to get a bigger one and don't know where the heck to put it.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Where the heck is that thang? I'm looking to get a bigger one and don't know where the heck to put it.
Yea... agreed, that thing is a beast for a horn... WTF are you going to mount it and make it look good? Hmmm, maybe if we took out the charcoal canister... :p

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Yea... agreed, that thing is a beast for a horn... WTF are you going to mount it and make it look good? Hmmm, maybe if we took out the charcoal canister... :p
I've been wanting a bigger one (and louder) and was concerned about where to put it and if the battery would handle it. Guess I need to go to Fury10's album maybe?

---didn't see any album.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Stebel all the way. And, it can be concealed. ;)
thanks to Fury10 i mounted mine out of sight as well. You can hear it, but you cant see ittttttt!

BTW .. had i known where i was gonna put it, i would have opted for the black one and saved a couple bucks.

I will also say this, Ebay is the cheapest place i could find one. When you get one, if your relay is red ... you may need to replace it right out of the package. Both mine and Fury10s were not working. I spent the better part of 2 hours installing and wiring the damn thing, only to find out that the relay was shot! A trip to the local parts store by my GF fixed that.

The Stebel is loud, but not as loud as i had wished for. Course, your also looking at a guy who has 2 speperate air horns on his xB ... one of them is a train horn set up that boasts 151+ dB.:D

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I ordered the wiring kit (Model#SNPNP) and have the kit and horn waiting to install...hoping for Saturday morning.

Under the rear fender in front of the back tire is where I've seen - just trying to confirm if people are using the bolt on the evap canister mount for their bracket.

Hoping this is pretty straight forward!

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
I ordered the wiring kit (Model#SNPNP) and have the kit and horn waiting to install...hoping for Saturday morning.

Under the rear fender in front of the back tire is where I've seen - just trying to confirm if people are using the bolt on the evap canister mount for their bracket.

Hoping this is pretty straight forward!
I got the wiring kit as well. Haven't eyeballed in that area yet, but was gonna try and see if I could mount it there as well. Was planning to do it this Saturday, but found out the wife is off from work, so who know's what we will be doing.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Gee, antiquing or thrifting or....(wait for it...)
Biking!!!
Easy answer!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 18 of 18 Posts