Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like most of us, I've had a great time making a few mods to my bike over the past year or so. I recently finished up my mods (for now) with some custom paint from a well known popular shop here in Bakersfield called K-Daddy Customs. I wanted something subtle with some depth to it. Heres a few pics of how it turn out. I'm rather pleased!!!

Attachments

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Looks great. The im done (for now) had me laughing. Im about the same way, but in much smaller steps. I think next year im doing paint, chroming rims and gettting the bigger stuff done, this year is all about streamlining and performance for me

· Registered
354 Posts
Looks great, Almost done for now too....after market de-tox for awhile longer

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Looks great, Almost done for now too....after market de-tox for awhile longer
has anyone heard of any meetings for the modding addictions we have????

· Registered
2,385 Posts
i have addmitted i have a problem.thats the first step.now,what can i do to this thing next?
Im wondering the same thing. I wasnt planning on doing much to the bike right away then it was like wow i need to do something about the exhaust. Then intake, but need a fuel controler, and lights, mirrors, drop the back, forwards, and paint, not to mention chroming the rims the list seems to go on forever now with what i want to do and im slowly checking it all off. I have a parts addiction i think comprable to a crackhead smoking rocks.

· Registered
354 Posts
Looks at the bright side, at least our addition to after market parts is cheaper than crack, plus after the high the stuff is still on there

· Registered
354 Posts
Thats freaking funny!!!!!!!! Damn I haven't laughed that hard for a long time....still laughing!!!

· Registered
1,411 Posts
Yep like the scheme and looks deep. Addiction who has a addiction? Parts on the way spike cleaner, adapter, fuggin controller and new two up C&C seat. Just waiting on Fed X and the UPS lady.:D:D:D:D:D

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Hi my name is Dave and I'm and addict! Its been two days since my last mod. and my best friend is the ups driver.
One of my best friends is the UPS driver, he graduated high school with me, I handle all his car tuning, and helped him launch his Hot Rod Shop which is too far for me to still work at. I am going to figure out a way to strap my bike up on his dyno and tune my bike at his shop. But seriously it seems he is over at my house every day and it is just to drop off parts for my truck, guns, or bike. I would feel alot worse if he wasnt my UPS driver because then it would redflag the addiction more

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Yep like the scheme and looks deep. Addiction who has a addiction? Parts on the way spike cleaner, adapter, fuggin controller and new two up C&C seat. Just waiting on Fed X and the UPS lady.:D:D:D:D:D
in route Helmet Lens, Dynojet PC-V, Run brake turn module, and License plate light for my almost tucked Plate bracket i built. Still waiting on release for Power Flo intake. Metal i ordered for some tinkering projects is on order

· Registered
2,385 Posts
It was working, but im not shameful, my family has no signs of addiction, trauma has only occured when look at my bike and feel insecure about it lacking certain emphasis and walking away with a damn thats ugly now thought. The rain we have had all day is making me kinda depressed though

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.