Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking back this afternoon at a thread fron L&M and the bike that they had up for sale... silver with blue frame.... gave me an idea.. maybe over the winter will change my paint scheme, but need help! I am not to good with the pc. so here is what I was thinking if, someone could help.

Red Bordeaux tank, fenders and all, with the Matte Orange frame . all similar to the one that was posted but different colour....so the hard part/ can some one photoshop that bike with my colours? please help! After reading the thread some did not like the colour theme but I might given my colours

thanks

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
looking back this afternoon at a thread fron L&M and the bike that they had up for sale... silver with blue frame.... gave me an idea.. maybe over the winter will change my paint scheme, but need help! I am not to good with the pc. so here is what I was thinking if, someone could help.

Red Bordeaux tank, fenders and all, with the Matte Orange frame . all similar to the one that was posted but different colour....so the hard part/ can some one photoshop that bike with my colours? please help! After reading the thread some did not like the colour theme but I might given my colours

thanks
Im thinking you may have issues should you decide that you want to wax the factory paint down the line. Mattes and wax just dont mix.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Im thinking you may have issues should you decide that you want to wax the factory paint down the line. Mattes and wax just dont mix.
LMAO your probably right . Just make sure you get wax on the frame . There is a bike on here somewhere with a similiar paint scheme I believe maybe not matte orange but its orange and red .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts