Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into some bags for long trips and ran into this. I have never seen anything like this and thought you guys would like to see it. FWIW i found it by doing a google image search for chopper bag.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Well that is different, good looking out and passing along what you found J.A.T.O, doesnt look like it holds much though. I don't think it would hurt airflow it looks like it sits pretty low and would leave plenty of room for the radiator to get air. Hopefully it's made pretty good because I would think that thing takes a beating from being behind the front tire. Link and cost?

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
That actually looks kind o' cool... minus the writing of course... pretty sure its not going to block the cooling fan with how low it is nor the radiator either... nice find!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Link and cost?
Couldn't tell you. I did a google image search for "chopper bag" and that was one of the pics. When you click it to go the website it asks you to register. I didn't like it enough to bother.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Don't like the wedgie, either. I attached a LowePro cell phone pouch to the inside of my Windscreen frame (National Cycle). It holds my sunglasses and gate opener. I have another pouch for the SunPass. they're small and unobtrusive. I can detach the LowePro in a snap when I'm visiting my favorite Pub. For longer rides I have a sissybar bag. For tools, I have a front pouch.
Jeez, sounds like I'm dangerously close to buying a danged Bagger (N-E-V-E-R HAPPEN!).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.