Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
i only live about an hour & a half away from the start of the dragon. i'm going to be on vacation at that time so i will probably go if any of my fury brothers are going.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This was to be my year but my employer locked us out in a labor dispute (4 months and counting now) then the wife decides she doesn't want to be married anymore. You folks that are fortunate enough to go will have to post lots of fun details so many of us will want to go next year.

·
Registered
692 Posts
This was to be my year but my employer locked us out in a labor dispute (4 months and counting now) then the wife decides she doesn't want to be married anymore. You folks that are fortunate enough to go will have to post lots of fun details so many of us will want to go next year.
sorry to hear the problems you are having. i've been there & done that with the wife leaving. it gets better. i wasn't able to go last year because i couldn't get time off. this year i just got lucky i guess.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Well Yeah....

Nope not going either!

All have fun, sure you will enjoy!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would love to go.. only a little over an hour from me.. but I'm not ready for footpeg scraping curves yet!

·
Registered
692 Posts
it's not that bad. you control the throttle, not everyone else. i ride at my pace, i can't hag right hand curves very fast because my cobra pipes hit the road. the people behind you will get over it if they're in a hurry.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts