Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after seeing Hydroboy35th's pics I decided to remove my rear pad and pegs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my bike alongside brothers Chopper.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That looks great! I see you have the front spoiler scoop. It looks good too. How does that bolt on? I dont see any place on the bike for it to attatch.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks great! I see you have the front spoiler scoop. It looks good too. How does that bolt on? I dont see any place on the bike for it to attatch.

It mounts to the Peg bracket bolts and also has I bracket that mounts to the frame tube under the radiator.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Man that bikes looking better and better every day. you plan on adding the piece that installs behind the seat. it's in the honda accessories page.
i think i will put it on mine when i get it.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man that bikes looking better and better every day. you plan on adding the piece that installs behind the seat. it's in the honda accessories page.
i think i will put it on mine when i get it.
I think the bike looks good without it. I am looking for a Spike or something to replace the bolt that's in the rear fender :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
A spike? Admittedly I think it would look great, but something about a spike near my back doesn't sit well. Either way, that bike looks amazing. BTW, were there any noticeable benefits of the front spoiler or was it a personal aesthetics choice?

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A spike? Admittedly I think it would look great, but something about a spike near my back doesn't sit well. Either way, that bike looks amazing. BTW, were there any noticeable benefits of the front spoiler or was it a personal aesthetics choice?
I see your point about a pointy object at that location :p

About the spoiler.... I got it because of the looks to be honest... but it actually seems to function well, directing more air through the radiator it seems as my fan turns on far less than before from what I have noticed while cruising at slower speeds.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Remove stickers,pass. seat,pegs,relocate tag

Saw the same post showing removal and decided to do my own. Removed every sticker I could find(even the one hiding under the trans), the reflectors(hated the look of those things, passenger pegs and seat, installed clear lenses I had. The bike looks alot better IMO.

·
Registered
57 Posts
At first I wasn't sure if I like the look of the spoiler! Now I think I might wanna throw one on my Blue fury! Did you get the LED lights in it too? You should get that rear fender panel! It dresses it up nicely! I got one on my fury! I will have to snap a pic so you can see it!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have you looked at X-Cessories.net ? Kenny will treat you right.
Never heard of it till now... got it bookmarked, thanks.

Gotta love the iPhone, Im getting my 3GS tomorrow and giving my 3G to my girlfriend!
I just got the 3GS for my wife recently because her faithful Nokia of many years finally died. She was smart, picked the white one... she knows I hate hand-held electronics in white. So my evil plot of swapping my 3G for her 3GS was ruined.

At first I wasn't sure if I like the look of the spoiler! Now I think I might wanna throw one on my Blue fury! Did you get the LED lights in it too? You should get that rear fender panel! It dresses it up nicely! I got one on my fury! I will have to snap a pic so you can see it!
No, I did not get the spoiler lights when I got the Fury because the Dealer and I had really no idea back then where they went or what they looked like. Plus that be a lotta $$$ for some GLOW :p

I am thinking with a roll of Duct Tape and some Mini Mag lights I could rig something up real fancy ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts