Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey here's a first look at our Duel Air intake system for the Honda Fury. As most of you already know this will not bring air into the motor, but it will cool the motor! Ok, ok not a big function item, we admit... but if you saw it in person, WOW!... could be your response...... Hey this might not before everyone, but at least there's an option and you can find it at Low and Mean.

Thank you all for your support, we will keep going if you guys like what we do.

We will do a pre-order special for those that are interested. Please email us at [email protected].. $100 for standard black, $200 for Chrome. There is no release date, but this is an item we are soon to start production with.
Install VIDEO coming soon!

LM

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Sweet, how the hell do you put your key in though, can you take a pic of that? Lol... Guessing it's right under the air intake... Nice product Chris!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I purchased a second spike a month ago and have waiting for this. Chris hope you still have me in for one of the first in chrome. Thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet, how the hell do you put your key in though, can you take a pic of that? Lol... Guessing it's right under the air intake... Nice product Chris!
YEah, we had to relocate it under the air filter. Not that big of a deal, video should show all.
Dave you know your already at the top of the list, can't forget about everything you've done for us.
More pictures coming soon.
LM

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased a second spike a month ago and have waiting for this. Chris hope you still have me in for one of the first in chrome. Thanks
Chrome is going to be the killer, just take time to setup the tooling to make it look right. But if the demand is there we will push forward.

Thanks again for your support!
LM

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Chris, I admitted to you today on the phone that I liked the seat pan, but.............................................................IDK about this...IMHO

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Chris, I admitted to you today on the phone that I liked the seat pan, but.............................................................IDK about this...IMHO
Mike, has confessed that he's also Low and Mean in the jeans, something about needing more padding in the seat.

LM

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I had some spare cheese shredders around the house and it got me to thinkin' ...

Thoughts? (Cue "Sanford & Son theme song) :p
That's good! LMAO.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
lets put a fake exhaust pipe on the right side of my car so people think i have a badass dual exhaust...wait...why isn't there anything coming out of it? it's not even hot? wtf???

the intake itself looks good. if it were functional on the left side, i'd go for it. i can just imagine............random guy comes up and asks how it works. i look down and quietly say....it doesn't.....guy looks at me like i'm stupid. then asks how much i spent on it............well, i got it right when L&M came out with it so it was $200........guy: that's not that bad i guess. at least it looks cool.......it was $200 for the adapter. the intake was another $300..........guy walks away confused as to why anyone would do such a thing.

no thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had some spare cheese shredders around the house and it got me to thinkin' ...

This is funny, seriously folks, have you seen the side intakes for the Yamaha Raider?? Both sides are fake and people buy them up, like there's no tomorrow. Instead of a Duel intake, maybe we can call it a Ignition Cooler??? OK, but seriously if you saw it you'd like it, and no one needs to know it doesn't work.

LM

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
This is funny, seriously folks, have you seen the side intakes for the Yamaha Raider?? Both sides are fake and people buy them up, like there's no tomorrow. Instead of a Duel intake, maybe we can call it a Ignition Cooler??? OK, but seriously if you saw it you'd like it, and no one needs to know it doesn't work.

LM
Just make sure to clean the airfilter or it may cause performance issues:D

·
Registered
324 Posts

it 'grates' the air, causing mini vorteces to enter the throttle body, and causes the fuel to atomize better... take off the handles, spike the end a little bit, then chrome it! :D

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
If I could put a chrome DnM spike on both sides with that setup I would. I was gonna drop the 1.5 k on the dual DnM on the one side but couldn't justify the price, especially with the reduction in income lol.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Hey Dare lol a lot of the cars with dual exhausts from honda and smaller engined cars are exactly that, for looks. One side never will get hot, I forget what I was behind last winter with duals that was new but smoke was flowing out one side (due to cold) and nothing out the other at all. Think it was a Kia or a Hyundai.

My BMW X6 has a modulator on it that doesn't open the other side until 3k rpm's and up. But hey that's functional though.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I like the look. And so true about the Yamaha...noticed that last summer at a bike show, and those fake intakes look really fakey imo

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I think many of you guys that are bashing this creative idea by L&M for having another intake option (although no funtional) would quickly change your mind once you see it up close and personal. I have been looking forward to this intake for a long time and will gladly be the first to make this purchase.
I really do hope that it is not a big seller thatway it will make mine stand out that much more. I picked the T mod to be a big hit the first time I saw it I think many will view this a little differently at a later time.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts