Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, yesterday I finally had my new goodies installed.

Pair valve removed with blocking plates installed.
Cobra swept with baffles.
Cobra powerflo.
Power commander V

Oh and for you guys with abs, the mount of the abs module that is right under the exhaust mount will give you some headache. I had the abs mount modded so that it would fit again.

Also for the removal of the stock exhaust mount you will have to loosen up the plastic part that covers all the brake pipes. (Dont know if this is also specific for the abs model)

So after a quick dyno run, I didnt do the full day test( ka ching), we got a big improvement on the performance.

before Max power= 45,79 and Torque= 90,68

after Max power= 57,01 and Torque= 97,25

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant say that its a very big change, but it does feel somewhat stronger on accelleration.

But the combined increase in sound of the exhaust and intake, wow that IS a big change :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dutch honda website states:

Max. Power 58 / 4.250 min-​1 (95/1/EC)
Max. Torque 107 Nm / 2.250 min-​1 (95/1/EC)

·
Registered
77 Posts
cobra swepts, barrons big air, commander v, 60.95,75.05,,,not much improvement over stock, and my map falls off at 4625,instead of the extra 1000 rpm ur gettin,bike stumbles bad at 40 in first and in second not even close to hitting redline, any answers?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanx Mental,But my VTX1800 seemed to not have a rev limiter,many horses left with this engine for sure,1st 52,second 69,3rd 80, 4th 96, 5 th 130....IMO

·
Registered
182 Posts
rev limiter yes, but speed limiter im not sure about. I have gone way faster then 100 mph in 5th gear. I have seen 120 but had to back out of it, was getting close to the end of the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts