Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have pipes on order for the Fury and will be testing them with the S&S Teardrop Intake, and a Power Comander soon! As soon as we have results I will post the dyno charts. We will also be able to download the tune file onto the S&S website so future Power Comander users will have a tune file to run in their bikes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
We will also be testing the Viper-2 exhaust system from Fuggin Fabrication & Engineering.
:D Excellent!!!

I am leaning heavily toward the S&S Teardrop Air Cleaner Kit, Power Commander, and the Fuggin Fabs Viper-2 exhaust.

Oooh, I am too excited!

:p

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
We have pipes on order for the Fury and will be testing them with the S&S Teardrop Intake, and a Power Comander soon! We will be testing with Cobra exhaust. We will also be testing the Viper-2 exhaust system from Fuggin Fabrication & Engineering. As soon as we have results I will post the dyno charts. We will also be able to download the tune file onto the S&S website so future Power Comander users will have a tune file to run in their bikes.
How far along are you with your testing ???

·
Registered
123 Posts
How far along are you with your testing ???
Bump :D

I've got the Cobra's, PCV is on the way... the results here could convince me to buy the S&S cleaner. You out there S&S?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've got the viper 2s and the pcv, debating on the s&s. If the dyno numbers are good and the map is available, looks like a great option. Any eta on the map s&s?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honda Fury Exhaust Tests

We have completed testing of both the Cobra Speedster Swepts and Fuggin Fabrication Viper 2 exhaust systems.
We will be loading the dyno results as well as the Power Commander V calibrations on our website this week. As soon as they are up I will post a link here to the results.
Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I've got the S&S intake with Reaper Slip on pipes from RAW Design and I don't think I need a Power Comander... the bike runs great with only a rare pop when I've overloaded on the fuel and back off.

I have a PC-III on my VTX-1800 and it still pops from time to time, again, when I load it up and have to back off the trottle.

·
Registered
123 Posts
We have completed testing of both the Cobra Speedster Swepts and Fuggin Fabrication Viper 2 exhaust systems.
We will be loading the dyno results as well as the Power Commander V calibrations on our website this week. As soon as they are up I will post a link here to the results.
Thanks for your patience.
Excellent! Can't wait.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dyno results are posted at the following link.
S&S Cycle - S&S Teardrop Air Cleaner Kit For Honda Fury!
All work was done on a 2010 Honda Fury 1300.
Stock bike was completely stock from the factory
All other combinations were ran with the S&S Teardrop Air cleaner, Performance Exhaust system, and tuned with a Power Commander V.
The dyno chart shows the Cobra Speedster Swepts with baffles removed vs. the Fuggin Fabrication Viper 2 exhaust vs. the stock bike.
Please note that the Speedster Swepts with baffles installed were nearly identical in power and torque to the Fuggin Fabrication Viper 2 exhaust.
We are working on creating an area on our website to post the calibrations so any Fury owner can download them at no charge. Stay tunned!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dyno results are posted at the following link.
S&S Cycle - S&S Teardrop Air Cleaner Kit For Honda Fury!
All work was done on a 2010 Honda Fury 1300.
Stock bike was completely stock from the factory
All other combinations were ran with the S&S Teardrop Air cleaner, Performance Exhaust system, and tuned with a Power Commander V.
The dyno chart shows the Cobra Speedster Swepts with baffles removed vs. the Fuggin Fabrication Viper 2 exhaust vs. the stock bike.
Please note that the Speedster Swepts with baffles installed were nearly identical in power and torque to the Fuggin Fabrication Viper 2 exhaust.
We are working on creating an area on our website to post the calibrations so any Fury owner can download them at no charge. Stay tunned!
Doing the research, selling a great product, and giving away the technical information to make the product perform as advertised is how to gain and keep customers. Thanks S & S!

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
+1 on that! I'll definitely get some cobra swepts with the pcv as soon as I can afford them. I've been apprehensive because there are such diverse opinions on whether the pipes need pcv or only need it with intake....how baffles affect them etc.....it's good to know that quality has been put into the product and venues of choice are available and tested.

Bob

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Power Comander Calibrations

Until we get the Power Comander Calibrations posted on the web site please feel free to email me if you need a Power Comander Calibration for either the Fuggin Viper 2's or the Cobra Speedster Swepts with S&S intake.
Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts