1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sounds like alot of fun! Enjoy for all of us that can't make it!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I'm in! My son has a basketball game today so I will be able to take off anytime after 2:30.

MF'R, what are you doing today?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good show, not as big as I thought it would be (insert joke). The new trend is to put a HUGE tire on the front of your bike, I'm talking mid 20's. Something that would look good on a pimped out escalade.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I am one up on you guys :D

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Look at this pic. NMUCat is leaning in with heartfelt love and ohiofury69 is not buying the whole idea of taking a picture with another man. :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Richard I think it freaked OH69 out when I asked Mike if he was up to a threesome with two guys and he said sure LOL.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Ahh, that’s funny!

BTW, me and my son went to the Vandalia shooting range and armory today. The guy thru so many options at me my head was spinning. We need to hook up and you guide me thru this process. My son is dead set on a shot gun and I am now more interested in a pistol. The cool thing is that they have a wide variety of guns to rent, that may be the way to go to see what I really like.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Heartfelt love thats priceless.
Damn his hair had me freaked out didn't want anything jumping off. That shit is nasty its just mashed into a crusty nastyness!

·
Banned
317 Posts
camtech custom

camtech custom won bagger nation and best of show. will update pics this week. see you all in daytona at the rat hole.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts