Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the tail lights on my fury.
Added new Lazer bright Led's. Put new license relocator on and wow. What a difference in the look of the bike. Clean look :D

[/IMG]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
so what does everyone think. Worked not to hard but it made a huge difference. Changing pipes next week. Found a fabricator that made new mounting brackets for my fury. The pipes are for vtx1300 wicked pipes for the fury. They crve. Hot on the bike. I'll post more photos later. Also added blue LEd's through out the whole bike. I've gotten stopped by @ State Troopers and one local cop. The best part is they stopped me to ask to see the bike. Well 2 did and the other just wanted to bust my balls on where I put my license. Stated the NJ plate law and I'm within regs so he had to PISS OFF.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like it man, what license plate relocate bracket did u use I want one bad I hate the stock one

·
Registered
136 Posts
Man that looks GOOD! Drilled holes?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lights

Ordered the lights off ebay. Type LED tail lights. There are so many dirrerent kinds. Best part is you can spray the case any color to match the bike.
Simple wireing. Cut the wires and connectors to my brake assembly. I connected them to the new lights I installed. Had to Drill holes in the fender but was surprised how easy it was. Hell the fenders are plastic. The license relocation kit I found on a forum on the this site.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like the side plate holder, but where's your light? just begging to get pulled over at night without an iluminated plate...

the tail lights look cool, but i'd be worried about saftey, they dont look very big and would hate to get rearended.
how visible are they when the brakes are applied?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the side plate holder, but where's your light? just begging to get pulled over at night without an iluminated plate...

the tail lights look cool, but i'd be worried about saftey, they dont look very big and would hate to get rearended.
how visible are they when the brakes are applied?
There actually really bright and thats a plus. I thought the same thing but I was surprised when I hooked them to the battery and saw how bright they were.
I have led's on the bike and paced one in the rim of the fender and it shines rite on the plate. They have all different lights to attach to anywhere on the bike. They sell kits for the led's at most motorcycle shops and they have all different colors. If u need white they have it and you run the wire in the wheel well and hide it. easy to attach to battery and there goes the illuminated plate issue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts