Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
First I have seen of them, but they are the same company that makes the Halo that several people have installed. I would think it was a good product. I just noticed they are only a few miles from me, I may go check these out in person.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Looks like a cheap version of the raw. The LED is still a flexable Array with a tight light pattern so Probably a Radiantz LED still

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First I have seen of them, but they are the same company that makes the Halo that several people have installed. I would think it was a good product. I just noticed they are only a few miles from me, I may go check these out in person.
Did you get a chance to stop by yet?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I work across the street from them, just got some new blinkers from them I will post up later tonight.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
*bump*

Anyone check this out or buy this yet? I'm eyeing it myself, just was hoping for a review or opinion. Can't get a good view of the mounting bracket and how clean the install looks.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
What I'm wondering is if you go with a 3-way LED array like this one...

http://www.chromeglow.com/catalog.asp?prodid=691225&showprevnext=1

I'm assuming I wouldn't need one of those turn signal-to-brake-light conversion modules, just a load equalizer to slow the blink rate, right?

Basically you just need to wire in the load equalizer and hook the left/right/brake leads to the array and ground it, right?

Then just fab up a bracket to replace the stock monster and should be good.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Well after thinking about buying this for quite sometime I finally did it. I wish I could have ordered and built everything myself but I don't quite have the talents. The intructions are pretty limited so it took me a little while to figure out just what I needed to cut off. The good thing about these lights is that they use part of the stock taillight bracket so it made it easy to hook up and plus left you room to put your wires. The thing I don't really like is that I don't think they put enough lights for the turn signals. I haven't gotten a chance to ride with someone to confirm this but from looking at them I wish the signals had more lights. I tried to take a few pics to help show how they look so I hope this helps if your thinking about buying these.

Fury 001.jpg

Fury 002.jpg

Fury 003.jpg

Fury 004.jpg

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I also ended up cutting off more of the plastic from the stock taillight holder from the first picture. If I was to do it again I'd mark the bracket where it shows from under the fender and cut up slightly from that. I tried to go by intructions but they were so limited. Feel free to send me questions and I'll try to help.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I'm still in shock that some of you Florida riders came out of your caves!
Dudes, we have to plan a ride sometime.
PM if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Is there any way to make a brake light strobe back and forth like kit from knight rider - on your break light? So when I'm riding it strobes back and forth but when i hit the brakes or make a turn it reacts accordingly?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Thanks for that Joe! I'm seriously considering getting this now. It's not a bad price at all!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
He used to sell these for $99.99 on eBay. Put his price up 60%

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
He used to sell these for $99.99 on eBay. Put his price up 60%

Yeah... that's bullshit. for 99 bucks it's a deal. for only 100 bucks less than the raw ones, I'll save my money and go with the raw stealths.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts