Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my tan ostrich seat covers that I bought on eBay from Custom Speed Seats. I've had my bike about a month now, no reflectors, no badges, and no stickers. I've also done the 'custom' walmart engine case covers that have been discussed a little. Pipes are due in tomorrow (Cobra swepts), installing them and the fi2000 fuel controller.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i am going with ostrich . having the work done tomorrow. how comfy is it with the little bumps from the quills?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The seat covers look awesome!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
islandfury - haven't noticed the quill bumps at all.

motofury - Thanks!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Extremely nice!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks Great! Sinwagon and myself met up today and he was talking about how he thought brown/tan seats would look good on the matte orange, I figured it would, but this confirms that it looks great. So did you just recover the stock seat with the new cover or did you get that cover put on a C&C, Corbin, Mustang? Looks to be the stock seat with the new cover but just wondered, probably should have thrown some more foam or different foam in it since you had it apart anyways to try and help with comfort.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
haha i was going to send the link to this thread to you but see that you found it. I got so much I need to save up for it's not funny, where to start, need another job just to pay for the mods to the bike.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks Great! Sinwagon and myself met up today and he was talking about how he thought brown/tan seats would look good on the matte orange, I figured it would, but this confirms that it looks great. So did you just recover the stock seat with the new cover or did you get that cover put on a C&C, Corbin, Mustang? Looks to be the stock seat with the new cover but just wondered, probably should have thrown some more foam or different foam in it since you had it apart anyways to try and help with comfort.
It's on the stock seat.

haha i was going to send the link to this thread to you but see that you found it. I got so much I need to save up for it's not funny, where to start, need another job just to pay for the mods to the bike.
Yeah! I know exactly what you mean!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks nice Bro I'm going with the black gator skin on my blue Fury I think it will look nice. Most of the guys I ride with have this seat cover, but I'm the only Fury rider.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is the "custom walmart engine case covers"?
Basically spot mirrors. They're 3-3/4" plastic spot mirrors from the automotive aisle at walmart (less than $2 a piece). Pop them out of the black housing they come with, put some good 3m double sided adhesive on the back. I'll agree they don't look as nice as the others, but the price is right!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have 2 small wrinkles near the front of the seat. I stretched, stretched, and stretched some more. I wish I had used a little spray adhesive on the top surface similar to the stock skins.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts