Honda Fury Forums: banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Just got my ECU in and relearned the IAC valve, took her for a ride. The most noticable difference is the idle, it's awesome and it takes a lot less throttle to do what it used too. It accelerates very quick and it's very smooth on acceleration and decel . I did pick up a little bit of popping on decel, but it sounds good. Not the same as pre-pairvalve removal. All in all it seems like a good investment.
Thanks for the informative review .... Best of luck with your 'new' investment.

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
I shipped something on for my truck, USPS Priority, because based on the shipping times I would have it before the weekend. It took an entire extra week to get here. US Mail shipping has completely gone to shit in the last couple of years. Sad too, because that is the one place that they make money, and they make good money. Now I pick shipping that is either UPS or FedEx. Always.
Aust Post seem to be doing the same thing. They still "sell" overnight but on their website they say that everything will take longer due to the virus. Well, if they know they can't deliver overnight then they should stop selling express service because to sell the service and know they can't deliver is fraud. If a private company did that they would be dragged through the courts.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Aust Post seem to be doing the same thing. They still "sell" overnight but on their website they say that everything will take longer due to the virus. Well, if they know they can't deliver overnight then they should stop selling express service because to sell the service and know they can't deliver is fraud. If a private company did that they would be dragged through the courts.
TRUE THAT!

·
Super Moderator
3,359 Posts
Just got my ECU in and relearned the IAC valve, took her for a ride. The most noticable difference is the idle, it's awesome and it takes a lot less throttle to do what it used too. It accelerates very quick and it's very smooth on acceleration and decel . I did pick up a little bit of popping on decel, but it sounds good. Not the same as pre-pairvalve removal. All in all it seems like a good investment.
I also noticed idle took a lot less fuel to run smoothly, acceleration was less effort, and there was some popping on deceleration which I never got sorted. The PAIR Valve Delete did help, but not completely. Stock air box & filter, Cobra Swept exhaust (no baffles). (Full details in the Condensed ECU thread. Now running dyno'd PC5, different but not necessarily "better" overall.)

bang.jpg

81 - 91 of 91 Posts