Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Those look like a really good alternative! :cool: Post some pics if you decide to follow through with the purchase!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Nice!! I went with the signals from Raw. Got them today and started taking the rear of the bike apart to do the install. Have to finish on Sunday night due to going up to the mountains for the weekend with the woman.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I was looking at a set of mirrors with signals intefrated, was wondering if you can take off the other front signals and be legal, that would look so good

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I was looking at a set of mirrors with signals intefrated, was wondering if you can take off the other front signals and be legal, that would look so good
Yes you can, you can also run with no signals and just use hand signals if you're really hardcore! :eek:

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
I think it would look good with some LED's in the skulls eyes as your signals.
I have seen some choppers with skull headlights: high beams in the eye sockets and low beam in the open mouth. They also had skull air cleaner facing forward with adjustable jaw. Sure gets your attention! Available skull signals suggest in time you'll find skull mirrors with signals included.

Unfortunately this begs the question: When is a chopper not a chopper? ~ When it has so much stuff it has to be chopped again! It seem there is a fine line between some radical "choppers" and full on custom bikes.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have seen some choppers with skull headlights: high beams in the eye sockets and low beam in the open mouth. They also had skull air cleaner facing forward with adjustable jaw. Sure gets your attention! Available skull signals suggest in time you'll find skull mirrors with signals included.

Unfortunately this begs the question: When is a chopper not a chopper? ~ When it has so much stuff it has to be chopped again! It seem there is a fine line between some radical "choppers" and full on custom bikes.
Those are pretty cool looking, but might be a bit overkill for me. I like a little more "sublte" look.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have been looking for a way to eliminate those stock lolllipops in the front other than the front signals from RAW, which I do like, except I like to run a fork bag, and I came across these.
I've had the same idea for a while too. just sent my order in for them today! :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Awesome mirrors

<<< click
I do believe those are some of the best looking motorcycle mirrors I've ever seen; like the stems just as well, and it looks like it would give a great field of vision, which is a big deal with me. I really like the looks of some of the mirrors I've seen guys post on this forum, but a lot of them appear to sacrifice a great deal of vision for style.

Since something like 98% of big truck/automobile collisions [where the trucker is at fault] occur during lane changes by the trucker, and the vast majority of those are blind-spot collisions, I'm very concious of, maybe even obsessive about, side/rear view vision/blindspots, on the parts of both motorists. So for somewhere around 2500 miles a week I'm living/looking in those side/rearview mirrors and I have to have the best I can get be it on big rig or motorcycle.

If there's aftermarket mirrors that give better rear/side vision than these, I'd really like to see them. Otherwise, think I'll check into what it'll take to put these on my bike.

·
Registered
249 Posts
1 - 20 of 70 Posts