Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi folks;

Was going to order a set of the engine case covers and after doing a little reasearch; was wondering which company would be the best to order from ?
It may not really matter but thought i would ask anyway.

gonna edit this..sorry guys..i'm not referring to the ovals Smiley has. I already have them.. i was referring to the engine covers that cover the uncromed parts or the motor itself..thanks

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Order the kury chrome engine covs. A must have. It very well could be my fav. mod. I think it is around $160 dlivered. This mod makes the rest of the chrome just POP!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Order the kury chrome engine covs. A must have. It very well could be my fav. mod. I think it is around $160 dlivered. This mod makes the rest of the chrome just POP!
+1... think Kury is the only one that does them too... what other brands are you talking about?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Make sure you get the Fury model. (Kury covers) There is another model for the VTX that has an issue with the Fury clutch.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
One of the best mods for sure. I got mine from Cruiser Customising. They had good service and very fast shipping to Australia.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1... think Kury is the only one that does them too... what other brands are you talking about?
I wasn't referring to the brand in itself but the vendor to buy them from.

Sorry; i'll try to be more specific in my questions next time.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
630 Posts
I wasn't referring to the brand in itself but the vendor to buy them from.

Sorry; i'll try to be more specific in my questions next time.

Thanks guys
Phat has them for 169
Kuryakyn Engine Case Covers for Honda Fury - 7731

cruiser has them for 176

Kuryakyn Chrome Engine Case Cover - Honda Fury for Honda Fury RTI06

honda has them for 179

HONDA FURY ENGINE CASE COVER from Honda Powersports Parts

Kery i think is 199 so not gonna link.

I am sure others will post if they find a better deal.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Eastern Performance Cycle has them on Ebay for $151 with free shipping. I bought my PC-V from them on ebay and they are legit.

KURYAKYN CHROME ENGINE CASE COVERS HONDA FURY 7731: eBay Motors (item 120601213992 end time Aug-26-10 04:40:11 PDT)

Republic Cycle has them for $152 with free shipping on ebay but I havent bought anything from them yet.

Honda FURY 1300CX Kuryakyn CHROME ENGINE CASE Covers: eBay Motors (item 200510199869 end time Aug-29-10 11:00:13 PDT)
I have bought stuff from RC, they are some good guys.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you all for the replies. I just went ahead and ordered them from MeanCycle along with my pipes. $172.95 for the kit so there wasn't that much difference.

appreciate it guys :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
thank you all for the replies. I just went ahead and ordered them from MeanCycle along with my pipes. $172.95 for the kit so there wasn't that much difference.

appreciate it guys :)
Ordered a set off the ebay links also. Pls don't tell my wife. Gonna be here friday and I am gonna put them on and hope she can't tell the differance since she barley looks at my baby. The LM scoop I bet she catches, one i can get away with 2 at a time ...rup-ro shaggy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts