Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a kuryakyn engine cover set part number 7731 I’ll pay top $ For it if it’s brand new I don’t want any used parts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Good luck friend! A popular item ever since stopped making it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I tried looking for it on line but no luck maybe in India only one not sure waiting on response

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought about that I need to find a nice used set with all the pieces saw one on e bay but it looked like it was missing some pieces also could somebody recommend somebody that dose chrome I have called two different places in the past that wants to do a minimum amount of dipping like $5000.00 worth of work Thant’s crazy would love to find somebody who can chrome little pieces at a time

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
I thought about that I need to find a nice used set with all the pieces saw one on e bay but it looked like it was missing some pieces also could somebody recommend somebody that dose chrome I have called two different places in the past that wants to do a minimum amount of dipping like $5000.00 worth of work Thant’s crazy would love to find somebody who can chrome little pieces at a time
See my reply to your post about chrome for a chromer I use that will do as little a one piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts