·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for engine covers , pls advise the engone covers vendors

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
And if Smiley can't make you a set for some reason just go on ebay and type in the search for Honda Fury and it will bring up about 14 pages worth of stuff, yeah a lot of it is repeat stuff or same stuff from different vendors but at least you can look around and see if you like something.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Somebody had a idea that you go to Wal-Mart and buy spot mirrors, Remove the back and 2- way stick tape the glass :eek: I looked at that idea at the store and i think he is right ! I have Smileys but if they fall off i will try that idea it's cheap to do...:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Somebody had a idea that you go to Wal-Mart and buy spot mirrors, Remove the back and 2- way stick tape the glass :eek: I looked at that idea at the store and i think he is right ! I have Smileys but if they fall off i will try that idea it's cheap to do...:D
I did them. They have 2 sizes, small and large, get the large ones (I wanna say they're 3-1/2" maybe) and a roll of good 3m double sided adhesive. They're not glass, they're plastic. Pop the mirrors out of their black plastic housings and put some adhesive strip on it. Voila! Both sides covered for about $7. They're nowhere near as nice as the others, but the price is right!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts