Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
In the mean time, I have de-stickered (rear fender, 1 swing arm, and tank) my bike and removed the Honda emblems on the chrome side covers. The hair dryer and WD40 worked very well. I can't remember who through that suggestion out but thanks to whom ever did.
:cool: That would be me, first thing I did when I brought the bike home, debadge everything I could... :)

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
I put willie & max showstopper series covers on the cam, crank and small engine, made by pro one, the VTX 1300C ones work fine. Bought them seperate but they look great. cost a little more. The bolt fitments line up great

42-0230 - Willie & Max The ShowStopper Series Clutch Cover for VTX1300 (All)

42-0230 - Willie & Max The ShowStopper Series Clutch Cover for VTX1300 (All)

42-0233 - Willie & Max The ShowStopper Series LH Small Engine Cover for VTX1300 (All)
So, did you order them in that order? (2) 42-0230 and (1) 42-0233

Thanks!

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
It looks good! I ended up ordering the set of Kuryakyn covers from Phat Performance instead:

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Plastic :(

Cobra makes some billet ones that look the Kuryakyn covers, but one cover cost as much as all three plastic covers, besides, they're all held on by double sided tape ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.