Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the two covers Honda sells for the right side of the engine, the clutch and timing cover, but do they make a cover for the left side? I actually thought the clutch was on the left side, but the mechanic at the dealershop where I bought the bike said it was on the right. Do you think one of the covers they put on the right side would work on the left side?

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone put a cover on the left side of the engine, by the gear shifter to
cover up the Honda?

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let us know if you figure anything out. I would like to put covers over both of the Hondas' on the engine.
Kuryakyn makes a set of 3 covers for sale through DirectLineParts.com, but I just measured the timing cover (small cover) on the other side of the bike and I am going to order another small timing cover. It should cover up the Honda and if centered correctly, look pretty good doing it.

In the mean time, I have de-stickered (rear fender, 1 swing arm, and tank) my bike and removed the Honda emblems on the chrome side covers. The hair dryer and WD40 worked very well. I can't remember who through that suggestion out but thanks to whom ever did. I left the reflectors on for the added safety benefit of being seen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.