Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
The adapters slide the pegs out about an inch or so. If that's not something you desire, theres https://www.wildbikers.com/shop-by-make-model/honda-fury/grips-footpegs-toe-pegs/product/view/106/453
Nice! Thank you for the link and suggestion but instead of d.cking around with the swingarm pegs, I am leaning more towards getting the forward controls.
For $400, I can have the properly positioned controls. I am just not sure if 4.5" is too much forward or not.
The owner of the business is an inch shorter than me and he said they worked great for him.

I am certain the stock controls are a little too close, especially for long rides but does anyone think 4.5" forward controls be too much?

·
Registered
818 Posts
They're probably too close for you. I have a 30" inseam and the stock controls are in the right position for me. But 4.5" seems like a lot. Maybe 3.5"?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lindby Crash Bars For Fury 2016

It is a shame that Lindby doesn't have a crash bar designed for the Fury line, although it does for the Stateline/Sabre and Interstate.

I'm interested in the Lindby Linbar, if anyone could tell me whether there one that exists for the Fury without having to make any modifications, I'd be very grateful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanted-needed a footrest combination engine guard. I read here that the Lindby made for Sabre, etc will fit. So I tried it out. In the process I used an aftermarket air intake Baron with low profile to get Right foot to fit on the footrest. My 10.5 size boots just fit under the shifter and dont get tangled up in the Engine Guard on the le

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I wanted-needed a footrest combination engine guard. I read here that the Lindby made for Sabre, etc will fit. So I tried it out. In the process I used an aftermarket air intake Baron with low profile to get Right foot to fit on the footrest....
I like the look, the appearance fits the Fury well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts