Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen here some questions long time ago about engine guards for the Fury but I've not seen any resolution and I've not seen any picture in the forum gallery with engine guards as well.
I really want to have them but can not find any information if engine guards for the Fury exists or not. As fare as I understand there are no mounting place for engine guards on the top of the bike frame but what about Kury engine guards which goes for VTX1300? Kryakyn - Metric - Engine Guard
What do you think if I can install them on a Fury or not?

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
I've seen here some questions long time ago about engine guards for the Fury but I've not seen any resolution and I've not seen any picture in the forum gallery with engine guards as well.
I really want to have them but can not find any information if engine guards for the Fury exists or not. As fare as I understand there are no mounting place for engine guards on the top of the bike frame but what about Kury engine guards which goes for VTX1300? Kryakyn - Metric - Engine Guard
What do you think if I can install them on a Fury or not?
NOT frames are too different

·
Registered
331 Posts
It would appear there are no mass produced engine guards specifically designed for the fury.

That does not mean that at guy couldn't modify a set for a different bike to fit or have some custom made by a local machine shop.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
That does not mean that at guy couldn't modify a set for a different bike to fit or have some custom made by a local machine shop.

Necessity is the mother of invention.
That's true, but invention is often prohibitively expensive, and success can be measured in cubic dollars; how many have you got???

Cheers

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Engine guard on the Fury? How many of you guys would be interested in this? Count me out.
Ya, it's that antithesis thing again! I'll probably install the engine guards; right after I install the full fairing, the running boards, the hard bags, and the boot. LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
One consideration might be a bar like I have on my Nighthawk.....here is a pic, I have the bar up high on the front frame down tubes because I like to prop my feet up there......the pegs fold up like the passenger pegs and look like the alley mod with the o rings on the chrome....the bars come out about as for as the engine with the foot pegs folded up.....I don't think it'd look bad on the fury....got it a long time ago, I believe from Kury, but not sure. It mounts universally....with some ingenuity, you could fab something similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,403 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
i will take it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Heard those called mustache bars before, pic makes you think of free mustache rides................................................................... on your Fury of course.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Heard those called mustache bars before, pic makes you think of free mustache rides................................................................... on your Fury of course.
Uh, ya, sure.........that was the first thing that came to my mind. LOL.

Cheers

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cobra Crash bars that fit the Sabra interstate and stateline will fit the fury
Where they attach to the foot pedals one hole on each side has to be bored out slightly with a drill bit so the bolt will fit properly I have used it on my fury and they work very well. But then I took them off because I like the look of the fury with out the crash bars

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.