Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sic I was wandering if you ever got the engine dynoed after the modifications you did to it and if yes could you post the numbers? I am interested in the results going from EFI to carb and the power it produced overriding the governor. Thanks

·
Banned
622 Posts
i pm'd you............................................

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
why not just post the results on the forum for all to see?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo brother--it's a bee-u-tee-ful 54 degrees right now- going riding later this a.m. should get up to the low 70'a.

how's it goin down your way?
Came to work this morning and it was 60 on the Marquee sign (don't think I spelled that right) supposed to get up around 70 today but then the bottom is going to fall out tonight and tomorrow high 49 BURRRRR.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Came to work this morning and it was 60 on the Marquee sign (don't think I spelled that right) supposed to get up around 70 today but then the bottom is going to fall out tonight and tomorrow high 49 BURRRRR.
ditto down here; got my first weekend off in a month--don't know what to do with myself!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
You could drive up to Satellite Beach!
LoL--now that's original!
actually, tomorrow, I'm riding up somewhere between Stuart and Hollywood to meet a biker buddy from Texas (where else?!)...for a late lunch if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
LoL--now that's original!
actually, tomorrow, I'm riding up somewhere between Stuart and Hollywood to meet a biker buddy from Texas (where else?!)...for a late lunch if you're interested.
I'm taking Jake to Disney tomorrow,but thanks for the offer.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts