Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
While some may say its painful to see these monuments. Its prudent we keep them in place. When we stop feeling the pain. Is when we start to repeat it. Its like a scar you get from crashing your Bicycle when you are young. First you say to your self. I can jump those 8 garbage cans , no problem. Then you crash and get 20 stitches. After you heal up. You ride by the jump site and say NA not again.
Yeah, I don't have a lot invested in this either way. Some of them I can agree on. Here in CO they just took down one that was dedicated to the Sand Creek Massacre. Just the fact that it has 'massacre' in its name is clue enough. But they tore down Grant? Some of it I don't get. But if you go to Germany, there are no statues to Hitler. But they still remember him and what he did without them...

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
78 Posts
Yeah, I don't have a lot invested in this either way. Some of them I can agree on. Here in CO they just took down one that was dedicated to the Sand Creek Massacre. Just the fact that it has 'massacre' in its name is clue enough. But they tore down Grant? Some of it I don't get. But if you go to Germany, there are no statues to Hitler. But they still remember him and what he did without them...
No Germany has forgotten about Hitler. They have let a few million Muslims into their country and now women and children are being raped and killed daily. New Black outs. I work in the power washer Business. One brand we sell is Karcher. Made in Germany. The US sales reps used to go to Germany once a year. Now they don't because its not safe. I have nothing against anyone that doesn't hurt anyone else or their property or lively hood. All colors and races can work together if they choose to. Stay safe.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts