Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanting to start a thread where all info and Questions about 23" and 26" wheels can go.

After my bike comes back from custom paint, I think My next move new fork Extenders and Tree's and then a New wheel! I'm trying to decide on 23" or 26" front Wheel. Post up your photo's of your Big wheels. Also How is the ride with whatever size you have? Any issues? The Fury is my Daily Rider in the summer so I want it to still be a decent ride, but I know its a chopper not a Couch!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Wanting to start a thread where all info and Questions about 23" and 26" wheels can go.

After my bike comes back from custom paint, I think My next move new Forks and then a New wheel! I'm trying to decide on 23" or 26" front Wheel. Post up your photo's of your Big wheels. Also How is the ride with whatever size you have? Any issues? The Fury is my Daily Rider in the summer so I want it to still be a decent ride, but I know its a chopper not a Couch!
New Forks?

·
Registered
694 Posts
What he said ^^^^^:D 26" love it...no ride issues for me. Maybe a little more muscle used for turning but would never go back to a small wheel...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
I'm now considering new wheels after one more upgrade down the road. I'm thinking 8.5" rear wheel and a 23" front. I currently have 8° trees with 3" tube extensions. What else would I need to fit a 23" front wheel?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I'm now considering new wheels after one more upgrade down the road. I'm thinking 8.5" rear wheel and a 23" front. I currently have 8° trees with 3" tube extensions. What else would I need to fit a 23" front wheel?
All you would want to do is size down on the extention or take it out all together

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've wonderered the same thing about the 26" does it stiffen up the right much? What about cornering at low speeds?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts