Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok brothers. Well since Mongo sold his Fury - he has some parts that have been sitting the garage waiting to be put on. So I am trying to unload these parts to you guys first, before they go to ebay or a local dealer.

First off is a stock seat without the bracket for the passenger seat.

Looking for 50.00 obo

All prices are negotiable, so let me know if you are interested. Prices do not include shipping because I do not know where you are located.

If you have any questions, PM or email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy shit!!! I have responded to the people who got to me first. If they fall through I will contact the next people on the list and so on.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pipes have been sold to RodgerDodger!!! Lucky bitch!!! They are sick looking - MFR is a stand up guy and a consumate professional - he made some kick ass fucking pipes.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Pipes have been sold to RodgerDodger!!! Lucky bitch!!! They are sick looking - MFR is a stand up guy and a consumate professional - he made some kick ass fucking pipes.
Hells yeah I'm one lucky bitch. I just wanna say sorry to MFR though, I had spoken to him about building me a set much like the ones I just purchased. Figured it was a bit cheaper and quicker to grab these ones and since they are exactly what I wanted from MFR, it was a good fit. I'll be sporting a set of Mongo's loud and proud soon folks.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Let me know if the tube covers fall threw!!!!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Anybody call dibs on the reaper fender yet? I am on my phone so it is hard to read and drive. If not I want it, it's long version correct? Send me a pm please and I will get back to you this evening.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Fender has been sold to Cliff..... Awaiting response on the seat. Thanks to everyone for their fast responses....

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everything has been shipped excluding the fender - the Post office didnt have a big enough box and i didnt want to use the L & M box. Shipping the fender this afternoon - they all shipped USPS and I have received delivery notices and insurance on all.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Everything has been shipped excluding the fender - the Post office didnt have a big enough box and i didnt want to use the L & M box. Shipping the fender this afternoon - they all shipped USPS and I have received delivery notices and insurance on all.
Well done Thanks!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts