Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently picked up a 2013 Fury with under 4k miles...I know right? Quite a deal considering how much it looks like the previous owner put into it in upgrades. I will probably post a little more about this in a more appropriate section of this forum but I'm looking to get the baffles out of these sharp radius Freedom Performance pipes, and to learn a little mroe about the F2000r tuner that came attached to it. Can anyone help identify this air cleaner? I'll take some better pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Just recently picked up a 2013 Fury with under 4k miles...I know right? Quite a deal considering how much it looks like the previous owner put into it in upgrades. I will probably post a little more about this in a more appropriate section of this forum but I'm looking to get the baffles out of these sharp radius Freedom Performance pipes, and to learn a little mroe about the F2000r tuner that came attached to it. Can anyone help identify this air cleaner? I'll take some better pictures tomorrow.

View attachment 239152

View attachment 239153
That is a Cobra PowrFlo. I have the same one one mine, in chrome. They come with a K&N filter also.

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
162 Posts

View attachment 239152

View attachment 239153
Welcome from IOWA.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
213 Posts
Welcome from Daytona 😎

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,233 Posts
Congratulations! Awesome bike!!!

We've noticed if there's a fuel-related problem it's almost always an older style fuel filter plugging up, or aftermarket fuel controller related (bad wiring or partial aftermarket controller failure is not common). There are several threads discussing the pros/cons of re-flashing the ECU, though unless you have a fuel-related problem, the controller isn't a pressing issue. You might want to see how to disable the controller in case it fails while you're on the road, which then return control to the ECU and temporarily rectify the situation.

Otherwise the Fury is almost always a rock-solid stable, problem-free machine.

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Welcome from California! Good looking bike, glad to see you got one before supplies get too scarce :D

We have a google map of the 'Nation, you can see it from the link above my signature picture. We are adding willing members, ride locations/routes/hangouts etc. If you WANT, we can add you on there as well, just need your zip code (no addresses!), but if not that's fine too, check it out and see who is near you.

Keep alert out there, cagers are just as inattentive as always, don't let them get you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts