Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Exhaust for sale, Samson WarLord II " Rip-Saws" - Massive 2 1/2" One Piece Full Coverage Heat Shields. I purchased these and they are too loud for me... I do not have the baffles.
I will sell for about one half price 350.00 they have a few very small scratches and they are very small…
I live in Muncie Indiana.. I would like to sell them local.. I would like for the person to see them before purchase just to make it all easy.

Please reply and I will give you my phone number.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow thats a great deal for someone and I suspect they wont be around long. What did you end up replacing them with?
Speedster Slashdowns with the Quiet Baffle. it is a great price I just dont want them to just sit in the garage, I will just take the loss and move on...
the small scratches are realy not anything they are in good shape I only run them for about a 100 miles... too loud for me.. but they have a great low sound.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Exhaust for sale, Samson WarLord II " Rip-Saws" - Massive 2 1/2" One Piece Full Coverage Heat Shields. I purchased these and they are too loud for me... I do not have the baffles.
I will sell for about one half price 350.00 they have a few very small scratches and they are very small…
I live in Muncie Indiana.. I would like to sell them local.. I would like for the person to see them before purchase just to make it all easy.

Not interested in the exhaust...but you live half an hour away from me! We can get a ride together sometime if you're interested. PM me your phone number and we can work something out. I know Bill, gsxr60003 is looking for some pipes. He lives ten minutes from me.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Well I’d like to take a look at it is very hard to fury 2018 one and I like to see a picture is at $350 includes shipping. Please call me back at 4243943695 Rod

·
Registered
3 Posts

Exhaust Pipes still for sale?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I doubt you will get a reply on this one as the exhaust was posted 11 1/2 years ago. Perhaps you might like to do a new thread for an exhaust wanted.
wise advice...

Exhaust Pipes still for sale?
See the post immediately before yours. I quoted it above as well. Then head up to the original post and check the date that is was created....

Gesture Font Slope Thumb Rectangle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.