Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came in at 3:30, had it to this point by 4:10 but started to rain so had to clean up and need garage door open to do my needed modification They are longer than i wanted, but i cant argue with the price

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NICE, did you make those?
Nahh full jardine kit 17-1718-01s its for the vtx1300r/s gotta mod the muffler bracket and they work. rain is supposed to be done tomorrow and the weather is cooler so should be much better to finish tomorrow. They go all the way to the back of the back tire but are drag pipes so very little bit of a resonator for the tip and the pipe is a bit larger than stock

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are on, put the moded bracket on and missed my one angle by about 4degrees so they dont sit straight, gotta redrill but gotta wait for pipes to cool. They are loud nice higher pitched cam lobe sound. Dont quite think it will make the harley guys blush but will make them look

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's better pics of it

still gotta tweek the bracket a little but had to call the quits, have more time tomorrow to finish it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.