Victor brand F12329 &
F7283

Felpro brand 60569

2 felpro's cost me $9.98 today at Napa

Just in case you hate going to the stealer-ship like me

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Or, could always use that spray silicone stuff and make a nice bead of silicone that flattens nicely into a new gasket. Maybe.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UHHHH, OK

& I thought I got a deal.

Good news a little late for me. Future will be Autozone

·
Registered
351 Posts
Lol! They had one in stock and got one from another store within hours. Tried Midas, and they said they don't make their own parts anymore. Score!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Thanks Mick.
Let me know if these are the proper round section copper type or flat fibre filled ali' type. Cheers mate.
NP , been shipped should have em monday or tuesday . i'll take em to hondas and ask what they think :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
NP , been shipped should have em monday or tuesday . i'll take em to hondas and ask what they think :cool:
I ordered some off flea bay. pic was just as the OEM copper crush gaskets. When they arrived they were the fibre filled ali' crap that blow apart after a few miles. Sending em back now. Fkn useless. I mailed em before i bought em and they said just as OEM. :mad:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BS

I ordered some off flea bay. pic was just as the OEM copper crush gaskets. When they arrived they were the fibre filled ali' crap that blow apart after a few miles. Sending em back now. Fkn useless. I mailed em before i bought em and they said just as OEM. :mad:
that is some serious BS! I would be pissed:(

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Thanks Mick.
Let me know if these are the proper round section copper type or flat fibre filled ali' type. Cheers mate.
:( No good they're the ali ones :rolleyes:

I'll pop into honda later and see how much they charge , I'll probably get a couple from them and I'll post up the measurements :cool:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Top man Mick :cool:
got the official honda ones 18291-MR5-801

they're circular in section but not solid copper :rolleyes: extremely light weight feels like plastic n matey in shop said they're fibre filled !! got a seam on one face , waiting for a vernier mon or tue will post measurements then ..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts