Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. Looks like might be trading in my Fury. In final stages on negotiations and looks like might be keeping few things off bike depending on final price we agree on. If so, would anyone be interested in buying set of the Samson hellraisers in black? Just wanted throw it out there and see, might help someone save some money and not be donating them to a dealer. Figured would ask around $250 plus shipping. attached pic shows exhaust.
Should know something by end of week if going to be up for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes indeed , I am keeping my Bikers Friend, the exhaust is going with bike. I am getting what I wanted from dealer for trade in. (simply amazed) I am going to the bagger side for a while. (victory cross roads) As with Fury, am already starting a "to do" list for it as well. Will be checking in time to time and maybe posting couple pics on my upgrades (if allowed by you guys). As others have said on here before, this forum has the best group of supportive and helpful people I have ever dealt with, and it has been greatly appreciated. I see another Fury down road, maybe a basket case rebuild or something, but for now I am going to try as put as many miles and distance on as i can. Take care and ride safe. Dave

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe restated will clarify:
I am already creating a "to do" list for the Victory before picking up, the same way as I did before picking up my Fury. Sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts