Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
STG Customs or SLK both make pipes. I've had a set from both.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now I'm running on oem pipes wrapped no muffler .cobra air intake .pcv installed pair values capped.lots and lots of popping the sound actually ain't bad but the popping ewwwwww.with the above mentioned pipes any baffles any pop?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
do they pop?
I don't know what this question means? So I'll say no.
Are you talking about decel? Are you talking about contrast to the bike? Are you talking about loudness?

I can't help much if you can't go into a bit more detail with what you want.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
78 Posts
Negative. Depends on the design of the pipes though. Also, my PAIR valves are blocked
My road burner pipes do if its. Hard deceleration. Could have a gasket leak at the head and pipe if it does it all the time??

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Yeah you could have a gasket leak. Easy to check with a grill lighter @ idle around the seal area. Flame moves, leak.
Also could be the design of the pipes too. That combined with your right hand. It's going to be more noticeable (and worse) if you're into it then cut throttle completely.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I get a bit of backfire if i decel with light throttle still on. Nothing on full decel. No leaks. Running open black pipes 2 into 1 and love them.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I'm with you EXCEPT backfires with HEAVY de-acceleration (Let's people know that 'I AM HERE!'.)
Yeah my old set of pipes definitely had some loud decel pop if I allowed them to do it. I used that technique a lot when I would get in someones blind spot to let them know I was there. Most people just get angry at you anyway if they are in a car. Majority don't ride and take offense if you make noise with pipes, honk, etc. I just want to be heard, and don't give AF if a driver disklikes it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does it pop lots like that as I made my own but the popping driving me mad.im not finished of course but not sure I want to proceed due to popping.I have done pair values and have the pcv.but since hooking up the pcv I seem to have a flat spot at low and high rpms?I took it to the shoo and he said this is due to my exhaust.I call b.s......Any one have any similar situations

1 - 20 of 28 Posts