Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Samson Hell Raisers

Votes: 13 52.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am deployed right now and before I left I was all set up and planned on getting the cobra swept back exhaust this winter, but now I read about the Samson Hell raisers, so im making a pole, which one do you guys like?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Go to the top of the thread,click thread tools and make a poll.Then everyone can vote. My opinoin....go with the Sampsons.
Oh and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok I am deployed right now and before I left I was all set up and planned on getting the cobra swept back exhaust this winter, but now I read about the Samson Hell raisers, so im making a pole, which one do you guys like?

Go with the Morton`s BADASS sounding pipes:cool:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I have the swepts. If you are looking to compare the two, check out youtube. About all I can say is that the cobras have more of a curve to them.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Go with the Morton`s BADASS sounding pipes:cool:
+20...these are some great sounding pipes and they are not something that everyone is running like the Cobra's, but they are easier to scrape when making hard right turns, but the looks and sound is worth it.

mortons

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I have the cobra's and with baffles remove they dwarf harleys i ride with - everyone asks me how long it took me to build my bike - i say its a honda and there response usually is "It doesnt sound like a f*cking honda."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts