Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, thanks to all who responded to my question earlier about the road bruner exhaust. What about raw designs reaper exhaust? Good? just trying to get a rough idea on which way i need to go. dont want to spend 600.00 on pipes if i dont need to.
thanks

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would go Cobra... know alot have got them, but i love them and the tunning software has programming for them. Feel free to read my blog for more info... Just my opinion...

E

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I'm all for the cobra as well. Wanted the Viper or Viper 2's but saw all the problems posted receiving them so went with cobra

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You may want to check out Bub Enterprises. I have a set of "Bubs" on my Fury. Easy on and look great. Awesome sound also...

Fury 2.jpg

!B93kgugBmk~$(KGrHqV,!i0EzNqw7wFPBM7BTKMiDQ~~_12.jpg

!B93j9rQCWk~$(KGrHqF,!iEEzL)bM3PUBM7BSSyRiQ~~_12.jpg

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Personally, I would check out My Fury Rides Garage. I have heard his pipes, and they sound fantastic. :)

And if you go to e-bay, they still have Roadburners for Fury at $379 on their Roadoverstock Store site.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I second that notion: MFRs pipes definately worth a listen.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
You may want to check out Bub Enterprises. I have a set of "Bubs" on my Fury. Easy on and look great. Awesome sound also....
I'm curious, Taffyspop, are your "Bubs" double-wall?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bar, don't know about being "double walled". Think so though. They are stainless steel with oversized removable heat shields that give them a 2 1/2" fat look. Max flow performance baffles and chrome billet aluminum end caps are standard. Like I said, they may sound no better than Cobras or any other after market exhaust, however to me they sound great. Bub has been around since the mid 70's and make a quality product. Go to You Tube and search Honda VTX 1300 with Bub Jug Huggers and you can hear what they sound like.....

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
OhioFury69, you are correct. Full length 220 degree heat shield, but not double walled...

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I agree with Mental and Skap Look at MFRs pipes. He has a sound track to here how they sound. He also has a 2 into 1. I have ordered the reaper tips before I sean his post. Now I am thinking of selling the Reapers and getting his.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts