Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any body ever contacted a lexon dealer about making the OEM windscreen 3" to 6" Taller with factory mount ?? I looked on the net there are manufactures just have not followed thru with a phone call yet ?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Has any body ever contacted a lexon dealer about making the OEM windscreen 3" to 6" Taller with factory mount ?? I looked on the net there are manufactures just have not followed thru with a phone call yet ?
well sir, if you want to add half a foot to a 4" screen you might as well look at the Deflector dx.
angle it back and you have what you're asking for.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thats actually not a bad idea indeed, easy swap out for longer trips. I would buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Mine is 3" taller than factory , curved up to meet speedo since its 3" higher , As we speak im makeing a new one and will be 5" taller and smoked . Trying to keep a sleek look to go with a chooper . OEM mounts .

·
Registered
438 Posts
A company called Clearview Shields does this. I don't think they are doing one for the Fury but it couldn't hurt to call them.

Custom Motorcycle Windshields

1 - 6 of 6 Posts