Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some moderately taller handlebars but have not had any luck locating a cable kit that would work with taller bars. I have seen plenty of pictures of bikes with taller bars so I know it is doable. Does anyone know where I can pick up an extended set of cables?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I feeling generous tonight. :) Here is the information about where I got my cables from taking from the middle of my thread.

"Once I had the risers and bars mounted I measure for my custom cables. I ended up needing 8" added to both throttle cables, 10" added to the clutch cable and 14" added to the brake line. I purchased the 3 cables from Motion Pro for $124.35 shipped and the brake line came from Speigler Performance Parts for $81.15 shipped. Both companies were great to work with and they already had the factory fittings and specs so they just added the length. Was very simple to order."

You can just google both companies and get to their websites. I ended up calling both to actually make my orders. The great thing about Motion Pro is that they still had my information on file so it was easy reordering my custom cables after my wreck last month.

·
Registered
759 Posts
+1 Speigler

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts