Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I recently got the fastback seat, you know, the one with flames but was supposed to have blade design.......

Went on an approximate 500 mile ride Saturday - little over 10 hours in the saddle....most of it at approx 80 mph (rode hard to locations, then putted around at the locations). Butt did fine until about 7 hours into the trip....then started bothering me a little. Took a couple of breaks and it was tolerable the rest of the trip. Ride was great with the bikers friend xl bag....love that thing!!! Plenty of storage and allows me to lean back on it.....makes it a pleasure to ride one handed since I no longer have to hang on, but rather rest against the bag and my arms are relaxed while steering the bike (I have the cannella risers) The combo of the bag and the seat gave me full back support......my oem stock seat would start killing me 40 minutes into the trip......so, the seat is a definite improvement. Downside is that it is short and the oem sissy bar rear bolts show up....there is a several inch gap between the end of the seat and the sissy bar uprights.....if you are into aesthetics, you will not like the appearance of that at all. If you don't have a sissybar, then no prob. Am I glad I got the seat? Absolutely. Would I recommend it? Yes, unless you have the oem sissy bar and are concerned about looks back there.

·
Registered
428 Posts
That's good to know. My c&c fastback should get here on Tuesday. I can't wait. Or should I say my back can't wait. :)

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Does the seat show more of the gas tank than the stocker?
I think only by a little bit.
Nothing like when Mike (MFR) cut back my stock seat for me.

I did ask them to cut back the C&C Solo when I ordered it and they couldn't because they didn't know how far to cut it back.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I've had my fastback with the Flames for over 5000 miles (bought it when bike had 300 mi)

OEM seat killed me after 40 miles but with the C&C I am able to go several hundred with small breaks in between.

I did 388 today with only like 4 or 5 breaks... VERY good investment!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Leaning Towards Buying a C&C seat

Has anyone had passenger on the C&C seat for a review on how it is for them back there? Does anyone have a sissy bar with their C&C if so what brand and how does the passenger like it?

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
I have the C &C Fastback. The passenger seat is about the same size as OEM. My girl has ridden on it for about an hour many times, but I haven't taken her on any longer rides yet. She swears she's comfortable on it, but she's got a little butt too.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Howdy - just took my first ride with the C&C fastback - way better than the stock seat for my aged bum ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts