1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
LUCKY BASTARD!!!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
This in my opinion is the most “complete” Fury I have seen. You covered all the base’s and most importantly, did it tastefully and with class. I would hate to have to park next to you!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This in my opinion is the most “complete” Fury I have seen. You covered all the base’s and most importantly, did it tastefully and with class. I would hate to have to park next to you!
Wow! I am going to get an inflated ego with all the kind words. <roflmao> :D
I really appreciate the positive comments.
T

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I would have to agree that hands down this is without a doubt the nicest Fury I have ever seen. The mods on this bike and the overall complete look of this bike far outmatch anything I have ever seen. I think one could say the same about the girl and I wish you would stop posting her so I can view the bike a little better without the distraction. Nice job T ! Your ride is truly first class all the way.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have to agree that hands down this is without a doubt the nicest Fury I have ever seen. The mods on this bike and the overall complete look of this bike far outmatch anything I have ever seen. I think one could say the same about the girl and I wish you would stop posting her so I can view the bike a little better without the distraction. Nice job T ! Your ride is truly first class all the way.
Thanks Dave.
A pic for you without the "distraction." :D
T

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
FOTY?

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere before (yeah, flame me for being too lazy to search), but this bike made me think there should be a Fury of the Year contest. I place my vote now for this one!!! Nice work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts