Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a good place to put an EZPASS (or any toll reading device)? I used to have one on the windscreen of my sportbike, but cant find a good place for one on the fury.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I wear a half shell. There is no where to put it in the helmet. I'm trying to find a spot on the bike to conseal it, so I don't have to take it with me when I get off the bike. Our EZpass system up here uses a small square box that you attach to the inside of your windshield. It isn't a sticker. I've seen some handlebar mounted options, but they don't look very good.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been looking around the net for a good holder. All I've found is the handle bar mount type. I am concerned about looks and people stealing it off the bike. I am trying to find a spot that is hidden for both reasons. My sportbike was easy because I had a colored windscreen on it. I just tucked the tag down low where no one could see it.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, so I just ordered another ezpass tag. They have a black tag that is meant for above the front license plate. I'm going to look at putting it under the headlight on the cross brace between the forks. It will be visible, but won't stand out. I might try painting it silver to blend in.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
EZPASS does not charge us to have numerous tags linked to the same credit card. It makes it easy to have one for every vehicle. Because of this I'm trying to find a permanent location on the bike that I can leave it and not have to worry about someone taking it. I think the one I ordered for a front license plate is going to do the trick.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That is the common way to mount the ezpass. Works for many, but I am looking for a way to conceal it safely so I don't have to take it with me every time I park it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.