Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size rear tire the bike will support? Would i have to do fender modifications?

I'm interested in a more extreme look, and will balance some loss of rideability in return for a more bad-a&& look.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Remember that this is a brand new bike. It takes time for people to fiddle around with them and for manufacturers to R&D parts for it.

It will be a few months until someone is willing to go the fatter tire route and post steps and pictures. Let's hope is sooner than later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im not sure how it will work with the bike being shaft driven. I would assume its going to be a lot more expensive also, rather then a bike that is chain...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
agree with ur 'more extreme look' wish but it may increase the weight of your bike more..... or will it not?
Bigger wheel + Bigger tire = More weight...

Although it wouldn't be anything to stress over...

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
They chose that job and should be thankful they have one lol so no I don't feel sorry for them. Too many people needing work to pity those that are.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Tire size on stock wheel?

I saw what Low and Mean posted about the 240 working but I just wanted to verify that that meant it would work on the stock wheel. 210 is what I want, I'll hold out on the 240 till later. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yeah, 210 on the oem hub is fine.
anything larger, get a new hub.
don't screw around with a two wheeled machine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts